The information on this website is provided for general information only and does not constitute professional advice. RTSA, a Technical Society of Engineers Australia, has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this web-site was correct at the time the page was created and last modified. However:
• RTSA does not warrant the accuracy, content, completeness or suitability of the information on this site (or any site linked to this site) for any purpose.
• No reliance should be made by any user on the material but instead users should make their own independent enquiries with the originating or authorising body.
• RTSA reserves the right to make changes without notice.
• RTSA will not be liable for any claims or damages whatsoever resulting from use or reliance on information in this site.
• Information provided on this website does not necessarily reflect the official views of RTSA but may reflect the views and/or opinions of our diverse membership in an effort to facilitate open, informed debate on topical issues.
• Official policy positions of RTSA are identified as such.