The information on this website is provided for general information only and does not constitute professional advice. RTSA, a Technical Society of Engineers Australia, has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this web-site was correct at the time the page was created and last modified. However:
• RTSA does not warrant the accuracy, content, completeness or suitability of the information on this site (or any site linked to this site) for any purpose.
• No reliance should be made by any user on the material but instead users should make their own independent enquiries with the originating or authorising body.
• RTSA reserves the right to make changes without notice.
• RTSA will not be liable for any claims or damages whatsoever resulting from use or reliance on information in this site.
• Information provided on this website does not necessarily reflect the official views of RTSA but may reflect the views and/or opinions of our diverse membership in an effort to facilitate open, informed debate on topical issues.
• Official policy positions of RTSA are identified as such.
RTSA is committed to protecting your personal information. As a Technical Society of Engineers Australia, the RTSA is bound by the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The RTSA’s Privacy Statement explains how you personal information is handled by us.