- This event has passed.
AusRail 2020 – Deadline for Abstract Submissions
March 13 @ 5:00 pm UTC+10
The conference theme for 2020 is: ‘20/20 Vision for Rail’.
Abstracts and papers will be reviewed by members of the AusRAIL Steering Committee which is compromised of the key members from the Australasian Railway Association (ARA); Institution of Railway Signal Engineers (IRSE); Railway Technical Society Australasia (RTSA); and the Rail Track Association Australia (RTAA).
- Deadline for abstracts: 13 March 2020
- 4 May 2020: Authors notified of acceptance
- 6 July 2020: Due date for first draft of papers
- 21 September 2020: Due date for finalised papers
- 16 October 2019: Due date for all PowerPoint Presentations
- 13 November 2020: Due date for finalised presentations
- 1-2 December 2020 – AusRAIL 2020 Conference