- This event has passed.
Insight into Track Engineering Course, Sydney 2019
The ARA and RTSA are providing a one day course – Insight into Track Engineering – in Sydney on September 11
This one-day course will provide an insight to the technology, processes and principles that are used by railway track engineers. It is designed for those required to liaise with track engineers, assist with the design of railway track, coordinate with track engineering projects and/or maintenance activities and provide an understanding of the interface between track and other railway systems.
- To provide an overview of rail track engineering disciplines
- To provide an understanding of the interaction between track engineering and other railway disciplines
- To provide an understanding of the safety requirements when working on or near railway track
- To provide an understanding of the legal requirements when working on or near railway track and the role of the Regulator
- To encourage further study and the attainment of competencies related to Track Engineering
- Michael Garrett FIEAust, CPEng, RPEQ, Course Director, QUT Rail Masters Infrastructure, , Civil Engineer
- Adam Morris BE (Civil), Dip Proj Mgt, MIEAust, Director, Agonis Group
- Martin Murray BE, PhD, MIEAust, CPEng, RPEQ, Director, KCPM Consulting Pty Ltd
Registration includes the one-day course, hard copy and electronic versions of all presentations, morning, afternoon teas and lunch. Prices are in $AUD and include GST:
- ARA/RTSA Members $980
- Non-Members $1,280