Nomination Deadline for 2021 Australasian Rail Industry Awards
June 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm AEST
Categories and Criteria
Nominations are now open for the 2021 Australasian Rail Industry Awards (ARI Awards), so get your entry in to recognise the achievements of your people or team. The awards recognise and celebrate individual and company achievements in the rail industry, showcasing examples of excellence and innovation to support its growth and success.
The ARI Awards are open to anyone working in the rail industry and organisation operating in or affiliated with rail in Australia and New Zealand. The award category criteria provide full details on who is eligible to be nominated.
Nominations for the 2021 Awards are NOW OPEN and close June 17.
- Young Rail Professional Award (RTSA)
- Signalling & Systems Engineering Award (IRSE)
- Emerging Rail Specialist Award (RTAA)
- Young Achiever Award (PWI NSW)
- Safety Award (RISSB)
- Customer Service Award (ARA)
- Employee Engagement Award (ARA)
- Freight Rail Excellence Award (ARA)
- Innovation and Technology Award (ARA)
- Rail Sustainability Award (ARA)
- Workforce Diversity Award (ARA)
- TrackSAFE Foundation Award
- Career Achievement Award (ARA)
Click on link below for more information and to nominate.