2021 National Executive Committee News!
Hello everyone! As we approach the end of a very challenging year it is important to reflect on the highs and lows, and learn from these both from a business and personal perspective, and look forward to 2021 with these reflectance learnings in tow.
Beginning 1st January 2021, please welcome our National Executive Committee members into their new roles (the rest of the committee remains unchanged):
- Roy Unny: RTSA Executive Committee Chair (previously Deputy Chair and Marking and Communications Representative)
- Stratton Killis: RTSA Executive Committee Deputy Chair (as well as continuing as SA Chapter Lead)
- Mohamed Awadalla: Treasurer (previously Victoria Chapter Lead)
A huge thank you is extended to Maneesh Gupta, the RTSA Executive Committee Chair for 2018-2020, and a huge thank you to Darrien Welsby who is stepping down after 8 years as our National Treasurer!
Best of luck to Roy Unny as the new RTSA Executive Committee Chair!
An initial look ahead to 2021…
- Core 2021 21st – 23rd June 2021, Perth: the premier technical rail event in the Australian conference market, with a reputation for high quality papers covering a wide range of rail engineering, operations, planning and management topics.
- A combination of in person and remote attendance events, with plans for recordings of events to be made available online to members.
- Further growth of RTSA in the training, education and professional development space.
- We shall be launching a member survey in 2021 to gather our members’ feedback and to guide our strategy going forward, so please keep an eye out on your inboxes for the survey if you would like to contribute to shaping RTSA in 2021 and beyond!
We hope you stay safe and enjoy the summer break with your friends and families (whether virtually online, or in person!) and we’ll see you again in January with more RTSA updates and events as they are planned.
RTSA Executive Committee