Queensland Chapter AGM to be held 25th August 2021
The Railway Technical Society of Australasia (RTSA) Queensland Chapter invites you to join them and other rail industry personalities for another exciting instalment of the Annual Meeting Dinner and Trivia Extravaganza. This event shall be held at 6:30-11:00pm on Wednesday 25th August 2021 in person at Cloudland – Moon Room, 641 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006.
Averaging around 100 attendees each year, this event is one of the prominent occasions on the Queensland Rail Industry’s calendar which provides a wonderful opportunity for networking across all sectors and disciplines.
After postponing in 2020 RTSA Queensland Chapter is very excited to bring colleagues back together for a fun evening.
NOTIFICATION OF RTSA QUEENSLAND CHAPTER ANNUAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given to all financial members of the Railway Technical Society of Australasia affiliated with the Queensland Chapter that the 2021 Annual Meeting is to be held on Wednesday 25th August 2021.
In conformance with The Constitution of the Railway Technical Society of Australasia, the business to be considered by members at the Queensland Chapter AGM will be as follows:
- To note the attendance of those present and receive apologies.
- To receive, confirm, and accept the minutes of the 2020 AGM.
- To receive and consider any appropriate correspondence.
- To receive, consider, and approve the Chapter Annual Report.
- To receive, consider, and approve the report of the Chapter Treasurer.
- To receive nominations for and to elect the incoming Committee members.
- To receive nominations towards the possible subsequent appointment by the Chapter Committee of one or more special interest representative(s) on the Chapter Committee.
- To conduct General Business as may be appropriate.
Unable to attend?
For more details visit the event page.